28 December 2006

Obssession with YouTube!

Who else has an obsession with YouTube?

I can't get enough..the funny videos, cute videos, freaky videos..! Theres everything possible...i'd spend hours just watching videos here!....

Let me share some of my fave vids



The embedding thingy doesn't work! well i love this vid cuz it gives u info bout the making of the cover of the new Evanescene album!...so check it out




Remember what i taught u earlier!? laughing is the best medicine...
Loved this vid...it must be seen!

( thanx WALL for sending me the embedding now i did it! enjoy the show!)

2 comments:

Poena said...

I do not blame you for your obsession, youtube is an awesome site. I myself am subscribed to 75 channels, it is better then reality t.v.

Bless be,
Poena.

sweetd said...

Yeah i agree..:) better than tv cuz u shoose what u want to watch...