22 April 2007

Am I the only Non-Believer

I used to think that there was someone for everyone. Latley ever since i turned 20 I just seemed to think it's not true.. not even close to the truth. Is this a phase or has "reality" struck!??... There's no such thing as having a "soul mate"..well that's what I believe. I guess when your younger you are brought up with this prespective of having the "right" person for you, who will always make you happy. Who the hell is happy:P... well I am...

I'm done with two of my exams today... one more on wednesday... I need a BrEaK...Mabagi shay 3ala il summer...

This post has no meaning ..... Just felt like seeing peoples point of view out here...PLUS mako shughul ...

1 comment:

Mirror Polisher said...

Right now, I don't believe in soul mates. But I am very moody, I might change my mind in a minute or two :P

But honestly, I don't even believe in love.