13 April 2008

Being a Workaholic...


I really hate my personality..last week I just couldn't handle the pressure and burst into tears...All I seem to have going on in my life is my production and studies...I wish I could lay my head down on the pillow without worrying that tommorrow I have more work to do...

I stress...ohhh too much..last night I stayed up till 6 am doing my homework...I just can't help trying to become successful...

I'm considering whether to take a summer course or not...as usual no subjects are avaliable..I do need to take the Arabic subjects..:/..but too scared to do so...

People:

Working with people made me realise how much of a nice person I am.
God...the excuses people make "I'm busy".."I don't have time"..."I don't feel like it"...and what do I do to them? NOTHING! :P people break my heart and I don't like making someone feel bad so I try to suck it in...

Production:

I've been working non-stop on my production for almost a year now...and no one will know how much work goes into something like this until they try themselves...Mind you I love it and each week I see the improvements I'm proud of my cast...18 days left till day of performance...cross your fingers for me...cuz I'm nervous :S...

Idea:

I wanted to bring something new to the stage...I wanted to bring new people...and I did just that...It was frustrating with people deciding at the last minute to quit on me...but from experince I had lots of back up plans...

Being a Blogger:

I have been thinking lately to remove myself from the blogging world...I feel I bring no interest to the internet...But should I reveal to those my real identity before I go?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Life isn't all about work, remember that everyone needs a break and time to relax so don't overwork yourself.

It is great to know you're doing something to great! Betawfej enshalla! :D

About blogging, it is your choice after all, don't think about the blogging world, but think about what it is for you and what it means to you. If you want to stop then do, if not then keep going. It is your choice after all! :)

sweetd said...

n: :D I know I always seem to be overworking myself!

Thank you for ur comment..I know it is a peronal choice..lets see where life takes me with this...