06 November 2010

My love for my iPhone

I've been attached to my iPhone for a week now.

I think all phones should go to hell.
Need I more to say?

I changed from Vodafone to Three simply because their service is crap. I had purchased my unlocked iPhone two weeks ago and When I went to get my micro-sim they had ran out. After checking out the other stores all they said was "if you want a micro-sim purchase the phone from us". So I went and got one from Three, as the package is all I really need!

It's Bon fire night but seriously the fire works are horrible!

My first post with my lil baby!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Congrats dear and the iPhone sure makes everyone fall in love I've fallen in love in 2008 and I haven't fallen out yet!

sweetd said...

Yeah I agree really a smart phone!!!! Thanx ;*