19 October 2010

I'm Moving....FINGERSCROSSED!


I'm moving to my new apartment tomorrow, which I haven't even seen! For some reason, even though the policy is that you have to see the apartment before renting it, this one was different. I didn't have a choice because if I didn't take it then the next Chinese person across the world will. I'm not joking it happened infront of me when I was sitting in their reception!

FINGERS CROSSED

that it looks good and is a great location in the building and I don't have anymore drunks bothering me!

5 comments:

Summer said...

inshallah its good :D

sweetd said...

Yeah!! It's great....

Kuwaitiful said...

Well ? how was it ? couldn't find an update.. hoping it wasn't a total rip-off, cause that often happens when you never know what to expect.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the drunks. They rise up from their graves at night (most of the time) and knock at peoples homes. Thank god I moved from my older apartment building.

so what happened? everything went well?! update please :D

sweetd said...

Kuwaitiful: woow i should have replyed but ive been so busy!

Hamtia: well i should post more about that!! :D maybe soon for a new post...its adventurous bs its a...:P lets keep it for next time !