24 February 2007

3agad 3agad 3agad!

Today we visited 3agad land...formally known as ENTERTAINMENT CITY...ashkal mooo 6abee3eeya! 9ij za7ma... I went on 2 rides:P the train.. and "The Lighting"...not very scarey but it was fun.. i cudnt stop eating... ice cream...chips....corn....7 up.....pizza:P ba6aaa 7ady! hehe...was a nice day to see its like we went to the ZOO cuz of all the different kinds of people...

Here is a tribute to you Criticizer;)

Enjoy:





MY FAVE VIDEO EVER! Seriously...it still cracks me up EVERyTIME I see it..if u didn't see it yet...your missing out ALOT:P...hehe...finally I got the embediment done...madry shino basawey bachir...(which is today:P...) Killa fee *hooligans waiting to spray the cars outside...My Tony doesn't like it..:(...so I don't know if I'll be taking him out....

*hoo·li·gan n.
A tough and aggressive or violent youth better known as 3AGAD


***************************************************************


UPDATED: I forgot to add a pic of the TEDDY I won yesterday!! i call him hmmm lail7eeen mako name anyone care to give any suggetions??




7 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Looooooool

Since u're in their land.. U can't complain :P

I miss Friends... God why did they stop the show!? :(

MacaholiQ8 said...

I'm still working on that pif-paf formula but I need to experiment it on a living sample. *goes to jahra* :P

Thanks for removing the WV thingy. It's easier to comment now.

Leftie... said...

how about u caLL him Leftie ;p ;p or za'3LoooL or shafiiii ;p

The Simper said...

hahaha.. for how long did u stay there?? :P any percieved changes to ur personality or looks? :P just wondering ma dear :D

Anonymous said...

Choney, ur teddy looks like a MOFASA to me :P looooool! i'm so messed up! :P

Anonymous said...

By the way.. Anonymous.. it's me YaZZy :D i wish to stay anonymous.. but my name is YaZZy :P LOOOOL! I need to sleep! :/

sweetd said...

Zizo: i guess ur right!! yeah friends was something.. everything has an end!

Crit: awwww i can help:P ill be ur ginue pig...ur welcome;) of course i wud remove it for u only;)

leftie: hehe thats cute thanx for the suggestions

the simper: welcome to my blog...ehe no i didnt change i stayed there from about 4:45 till 10:30pm:P...

YaZzY: hehe nice suggestions...:P u pick the weridiest names....sleep tight!