17 February 2007

Dear Kuwait...



I LOVE KUWAIT

But I wish the "3agad" will leave some day!

I drive in the streets and they are there.

I remembered you Critisizer.

I thought about how much hatered you felt for them

That of course is just a dream

Where will we find real PEACE?

Help us catch them

Help us everyone

So we can get rid of these creature

That we cannot call "our friends"

************

This post is for you The Critisizer... yest i went to the gulf street and was harassed by these "3agad":( forgoodness sake its still not 3eed ilwa6any why r u partying so early?!!?...I wish these people get banned ...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah man.. we some serious ethnic cleansing.. :)

Zed said...

ethnic cleansing... HA... we need a miricle.... or just a nuclear bomb

Zed said...

* miracle

Qa6Wa said...

they'll neva leave

MacaholiQ8 said...

Poor you, sorry to hear that. :/

I don't think we'll ever get rid of them b@stards because they breed by the second and they multiply by fission!

Maybe one day we'll come up with a pif-paf look-a-like spray that can affect only on 3agad, killing them ALL! :@

sweetd said...

Snookie: hehe 7ada:(

Zed: very TRUe "we need a miracle:P" thats a song by the way

Blasha: i still want to wish and hope hard enough

The Criticizer: yeah:( loooooooool 7abate the pifpaf!! lol maybe if al bloggers stick together:P