22 October 2007

No...no NOOOOOO

NO I don't know you...and NO I didn't spread a rumor about you!!...I will hunt YOU down whoever gave my email to this ridiculous fool!!...

Weekend...books Reading....walked on beach a bit...books books books...:/ what fun it is to go to shalay and sit with books...ohh add food to that list :P

Quiz...quiz...presentation....quiz....presentation...
ahhh...ahhhhh and another ahhhh....seriously im losing my eye sight...

Arrogance...yes I am a GOOD student...and NO I don't see myself better than others...and I will prove you wrong...

QUALITY NET YOU SUCK...GIVE US OUR INTERNET BACK!!...

*Note: I'm using Stone Age internet...otherwise known as DIAL UP

2 comments:

Ms Loala said...

"Hands sweet d a chill pill"

Take it easy, i still haven't read a single paper so i'm all cool :P

sweetd said...

Ms.Loala: thanx :D...