02 October 2007

Can't we sell our vote :P

This month has past extremly fast...

I have to make a decision soon...should I go for it or not?...I can't decide!...:/

I know my blog has become very boring...but nothing new is worth talking about...I need my book and its totally sold out in the bookstore :/...whats wrong with KU?...we should begin to ask ourselves whats right with it!

Okay, today was elections...I didn't vote...I mean...people are all over the place like pests.."vote for us plz" almost begging you...a friend got upset becuz i didn't vote...I don't believe in these things...although last year nazilt as murashi7a :P...I wanted to see my name on the poster :$...hehe..anyways...I hate elections..it just makes people go against each other...besides that they really offer no change for us...on top of that it's a complete waste of time and we know who will win at the end...When I stick to a decision I STICK to it!! YEaaaay I didn't vote :P...anyways...its hard to make a real difference becuz people plant ideas in the newbies...

Too much blabbing...

My Tony is sick...:(....hes in the hospital...I can't live without my CAR!!!! ahhhhhhhh...I hate depending on people...:(....anyone care to drive me around??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tony is your car? Salamat! :p Allah e3enech with this voting. I was not much for it either in college. Even now, sometimes I'm reluctant to do vote, but I probably should exercise my right. You should too! :p

sweetd said...

n.: yeahhhh my tony (L) Allah salmik..:(..the break pads need to be changed..and im fixing the "F" :P...although ive been told to keep it an "ocus"...i guess we need to make a change and contribute to the community...:/.:D

Nomad said...

awww salamat Mr. tony :p
you just reminded me of my collage years, was so fun back then =)

sweetd said...

nomad : hehe Allah salmik...:)