10 November 2007

:'(

I know you must be wondering where I went...well Quailty Net are maybe the worst internet company EVER...we still dont have internet!...:(...

I'm working on my piano...so for those who were asking to see more of me playing I'll try post some soon...

I'm sorry for the delay...

Life without internet SUCKS!!! BIGTIME!



** I can't seem to comment back on my pervious post..so this is the msg i wanted to say:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry guys!! Stupid quality net ruined out internet we still dont have any:( im working on my piano..inshallah ill get something done soon

2 comments:

Kaos said...

awww, its not just Quality net
The whole technology scene here in Kuwait Sucks including musical instruments.
Oh well, take things at your own pace and, enjoy the weather :)

sweetd said...

loooooool tell me about it...muscial instruments r so limited...:)