24 January 2008

This is the life!!



Betty betty I love BETTY!!!

Just finished watching 11 episodes of Ugly Betty's 2nd season (thats 12 only :( counting the 1st episode which I watched a while back)..life just cant get sweeter...I haven't been so addicted till now..it seems so real and I love how they bring in real life events...the episodes with Vic Beckham is not to be missed...If you haven't seen season one...or two...You're missing half of your life ;)...

I'm totally addicted to RIHANNA...she's so FAB!..Her latest album is amazing...I specially love "I Hate how much I love you"..."Rehab"..and my top fave song of this month "Don't stop the music"!!...Makes me drive like crazy...
Serioulsy...It sounds like I need to get a new life...what the hell theres only 2 days left to party...;)

P.s: I NEED MORE OF BETTY!!!

P.P.S: Isn't she cute without the hair and braces!??! ..hmm two ppl have said I kinda look like her today...like the pic above :P if you blurr your eyes that is :P

2 comments:

nQ said...

i love lucy

sweetd said...

I'm sure she loves u too :P