07 October 2008

A New Beginning...

We stared uni on sunday...It's veryyyyyyy hecticccccc...I have no time to think :P...It's great I miss uni life soooooooooooooooooo muchhhh..:D 7ady 7ady mistansa...

Still no internet...dialup sucks...you have to sit in one place :/ making it very limited!

Q: Why do some people decide to let go and come back in the wrong time? People you have the chance to do things at the right time...never wait till it's too late...I just HATE it when people realise their mistakes when it's just too late...

Problem: Taking 5 subjects at the same time that are from your own major is soooooo difficult...I'm close to dropping one subject...I just don't do very well under stress...:S...This means I'll be graduating next year January :/ the thing is I love UNI! I don't want to finish....

Now going back to my homework researches ...Don't miss me :D


P.S : I NEED SLEEEEEEEEEP I haven't slept more than 5 hours since we started ....

1 comment:

atoona said...

well, the fact that they 'realized their mistake' is the important part..

goodluck w/ ur classes, inshallah u'll do gr8!