01 September 2007

A new month...

So...we begin the month on a hoilday...weird to think that the weekend now has changed...personally...I don't like the idea...although to think about it...:P my bday is on a friday this year...so i'm actually LUCKY...last year it was a thursday...

A few more days and we begin Ramadan...I'm excited...:D...the best month for TV...food and gatherings!...

University begins soon...I'm not sure when the actual date is...but they told me the 17th of Sept...is anyone aware of the date?...

I slept for like 3 hours..now I'm up again..ohhh what I'd give to have a night where I don't wake up...!!!.. :/

Last but not least...I'm sorry my blog seems to be boring...Hopefully when I begin uni I'll be back...( I prob will cuz anything is more exciting than studying :P)

I hope everyone had a GREAT SUMMER and GOOD LUCK with this year ;)

No comments: