10 September 2008

10/09/08

Todays date ROCKS!!! :P I'm obsessed with dates :P

Ilmuhim it's been a while since I blabbed about myself...I just woke up from a weird dream...yesterday I had this strange dream...what I'm trying to say is...I hope they come true to some extent...miss you always ;)...

:D have nice ftoor ya jama3a! ooo Tell me what you had!!

P.S. The technics from my previous post really works..it's soo much fun...yesterday 3alagt 3ala "blooood..not funny" at 4am with my best friend...LOOOOOOL...

3 comments:

rencontrer Pauline said...

me too i had a scary dream today @@

rencontrer Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MeeMzZ said...

i hate it when i feel this way do u ever feel like you want to stay all your life at a certain age!! o0by the way the site 3ajeeeeeeeb!!