25 August 2010

Top Worst Feelings in the World


1. Having an arm of leg get numb or getting pins and needles.

2. Being constipated or have extreme diarrhea.

3. Losing something.

4. Finding out that the people you trusted stabbed you behind your back.

5. Needing the toilet and being stuck in a dirty one with no toilet paper.

6. Finding out bad news before you go to sleep.

7. Studying during any type of exam period :S wee3 9ij!

8. Calling everyone and no one replies.

9. Missing people you lost.

10. Getting ignored and not knowing the reason why.

11. Coming up with an original idea and someone steals it.

12. Someone makes fun of you and humiliates you in front of a crowd.

13. STRESS STRESS STRESS

14. Showering then realising you haven't got any soap or shampoo!

15. Waking up from a terrible nightmare.

16. No money...No Funny

17. Tripping or falling in front of people, especially in front of the opposite sex.

18. Gaining weight and being told so by rude people.

19.  Noticing people staring and laughing at you.

20.  Craving something you've hidden and someone else eats it. (especially if you bought it yourself).

These are not in any specific order...and I have moreeeeeeeee things to write.

Anyone else want to add to the list??


**********************TO BE CONTINUED***************************

7 comments:

M7md Ghazi said...

4 , 6 , 8 , 9 , 13 , 16
those points ,, OUCH :(

Aseel said...

I think constipation is the worst thing that could happen to a person

Anonymous said...

When your heart gets broken!

Sumaiah said...

I agree with most of the points that u've listed:)

- the guilt u get after breaking someone's heart
- when u over eat and feel like ur gonna burst, and the guilt that comes with it.
- waking up in the middle of the night with no apparent reason, and not being able to go back to sleep.

Most of the ones that I thought of are feelings of guilt so I refrained from writing them! I feel guilty a lot, what can I say!:p

sweetd said...

MG: eeee there is more to come :D hehe don't u have your own to add??

Aseel: Yeah its such a painful feeling! I hate it...

Anonymous: yeah i agreee 9ij! I will add that to the list...

Sumaiah: I will add your points to the list oo...LOOOL zain 3anich thameer:) thats a good thing that you feel guilty it means u have a good conscience...

Miss Farah said...

Anonymous is Miss Farah SweetD i commented from my blackberry and I couldn't write my name from there :P by the way I love your blog it's so cute and I love the widgets!!

sweetd said...

hehe :D welcome to my blog Miss Farah :D thank you soo much :$ I luv ur blog too :D especially because it is very useful :D I think ur a great teacher